news
bands
tracks
fashion
about
links

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Track of the Day - Dio - God Forsaken



Kia ora,

Been a while since the last Track of the Day, which doesn't mean we ran out of songs to present to you. Guess real life had a huge impact on our schedules recently. So it was about time to come up with some fresh sounds. The following band, Dio or Distraught Overlord, is still quite new in the visual kei and jrock scene. As far as I know they are still on indie status, but I'm sure that won't last very long. I bumped into alot of people going gaga about their gigs here in Europe while I was trying to find some further infos about them. Doing a band feature about them would be quite interesting if I manage to dig more infos in a language I can understand. As for now I hope you will enjoy their song "God Forsaken".


Dio - God Forsaken

Kindest Regards




No comments: