news
bands
tracks
fashion
about
links

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Track of the Day - Psycho le Cému - Excalibur

psycho le cému - excalibur

Welcome to a new Track of the Day

Despite the fact that I'm supposed to be in bed dreaming of wild haircuts and colorful outfits I decided to quickly post another track. This time I'd like to break the serious rock habit a bit and present you a song from some of the rather wacky visual kei bands, Psycho le Cému. The key here is humor. Whatever video I happend to see from PLC it always made me giggle at some point. I'm sure they had alot of fun producing this stuff. Hope you have as much fun with them as I do.


Psycho le Cému - Excalibur





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great vid and after all these years, Psycho le Cemu still makes me smile :) I miss them. Thanks for sharing ^^