news
bands
tracks
fashion
about
links

Friday, June 6, 2008

News and Rumors - Miyavi and X-Japan on the Japan Expo Paris

Mabuhay,

what a bloggy day. The posts keep on flowing ....

I just discoverd another quite thrilling news about Miyavi, the visual kei and jrock god. As it seems he will be catwalking for the popular fashion house Laforet, which is bringing selected goodies from Baby, the Stars shine bright and Black Peace Now to Europe. Both brands are the absolute top of the gothic lolita fashion movement.

The event is going to be held on July 5 2008 at Paris, Parc des Expositions de Paris-Nord Villepinte.

Furthermore X-Japan announced they will be playing a concert the very same day at the Japan Expo! Bring X to Europe! Oh my goodness, this is going to be a wonderful visual kei and jrock summer here in europe.

For Japan Expo tickets and hotel deals you can check here.

For further reading on the history of the Japan Expo you can check this wikipedia page.

Thanks alot for dropping by.

Best regards and good luck in France

Fei




2 comments:

elezend said...

I will be adding you to the blogroll (Although my blog is allowing maximum rotation of 5 blogs at once but I will be increasing them soon ^^)

xiao^fei said...

Thank you very much. I added you to our link section and I'm just about to get myself some blogroll script to which I'll add you too.

-=^;^=-